Apology for posting the New Light o

Subject: Re: Apology for posting the New Light of Myanmar

>  Dear friends,
>
>     I have sent "The New Light of Myanmar" (7-5-99) to BurmaNet,
BurmaNet2, and MAYKHA, by mistake.
>     Sorry for this inconvinience.
>
> Okkar

OKKAR:
No need to apologize for getting the news out.  We only wish that the New
Light of Myanmar would publish the real news, like the welcome news that
your military bosses will permit the International Red Cross to visit and
monitor conditions in Burma's prisons.  Publish news like that and you'll
have us wishing that you would post the NLM on Free Burma list-servs.

Eric Snider
forums