Don't call us not to go to Myanmar (r)

Subject: Re: Don't call us not to go to Myanmar Embassy.

Dear GM;
5/4/99
Thank you GM for asking me the questions of who are Burmese students in
Japan and who is KoKORo?

First, Burmese students, who are paying the tuition fees from their
pockets in Japan, have been facing very difficulties financially and
physically. The financial problem is that the students have to pay
taxes to the so-called Mayanmar Embassy in Tokyo, $70 dollars for per
month, plus tuition fees, at least $2,500.00 plus deposit for one year
school's program.  Therefore, they have to look for any kind of job in
order to support themselves, such as dish washer, and etc known as
"3-D", dirty, danger, and damage. But they work very hard to achieve
their educational goals and to fulfil their careers. But there are no
jobs for them in Burma since the SPDC-SLORC has been misruling the
country. But they are grateful for themselves. Needless to say but it
is  true that they are inactive in democracy movements. Lets put that
way, let it be whatever it has to be, but in the future, it---a stone,
can be a ruby. Who knows?

Finally, to tell the true, I do not know who he/she is kokoro. But I am
surprised by his massage challenging to all of us. You, GM, are
absolutely right comment about restoration of democracy and justice in
Burma is every body's business, Burmese or non-Burmese. So lets fight
for rights together?

Thank you?