Burma Out!! The Skull and Bones Soc

Subject: Burma Out!! The Skull and Bones Society connection

>Ever since Nixon re-established America's political relationship
with China, >many of our ambassadors to that country have been Bonesmen,
including George Bush, the first Chief U. S. Liaison
Officer to the Peoples Republic of China.

>Why all this interest in China? Well, China, among other things, is the
>largest producer and user of opiates in the world.
>
>For a while, in the 1800s, the Yankee Clippers in Connecticut and
>Massachusetts were the fastest ships on the ocean. Speed was
crucial to the opium trade; whoever made the trip from Turkey/
India to Macao/Hong Kong/Shanghai first got the most for their goods.

>During the Opium Wars, the U.S. chose to stand on the sidelines
and cheer for the English and French, knowing that treaty
obligations would bring the U.S. a share in the spoils. Russell and
Company was at times the only trading house operating in Canton
and used the opportunity to developed strong commercial
 ties and handsome profits.

>Powerful national interests were behind the drug trade,
because American traders were badly in need of some article
the Chinese would buy, since by this time the seal breeding
grounds had been nearly wiped out. If the Chinese had not
bought opium from Americans, then United States imports of silk,
porcelain and tea would have to paid in precious coin, which
was in short supply. In 1843,  when the Port of Shanghai was
opened, Russell and Co. was one of its earliest traders.

>In 1903, Yale Divinity School set up a program of schools
and hospitals in China. Mao Zedong was among the staff.
During the intrigues of China in the 1930s and '40s, American
intelligence called upon the resources of "Yale in China", and
George Bush's cousin and fellow "Bonesman" Reuben Holden.

>After stints as UN Ambassador and Chairman of the
Republican National Committee for the beleaguered Richard
Nixon, George Bush was sent to look after the "China trade".
 The Bush family is still very much involved in the economic
activities of "Red" China.

>Many researchers contend that George Bush has been with
 CIA since the early 1950s, and that one of his jobs was to
consolidate and co-ordinate the worldwide narcotics industry,
the largest industry on Earth. Some say that one of the reasons
behind the Vietnam "Police Action" was a cover for the
consolidation of the "Golden Triangle".

>Before the Vietnam "War", the Golden Triangle was run by French
Intelligence and Corsican mobsters. After the French bailed out and America
moved in, the  "war" the triangle was run by U.S.
intelligence, with aid from Sicilian mobsters. This narcotics
network is well documented in The Politics of Heroin
>in S. E. Asia  by Alfred McCoy, The Great Heroin Coup  by
Henrik Kruger and Double-Cross  by Sam and Chuck Giancana.

Follow the appreciations of John Pilger, the Dalai Lama,
Dennis Skinner MP, Tony Benn MP, parliamentarians,
sportspersons, musicians and numerous others.

 Support a REAL war on drugs : Sydney 2000 : Burma Out!

Music Industry Human Rights Association
http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx
US Satellite http://www.212.net
click on roger / then click on news desk

Mihra was founded during UN50 to advance and protect
creators rights in a cultural market monopolised by the
recording  / publishing Grand Cartel. Mihra's roots are in
music and anti-racism and was first in line in calling for a
sports boycott of Burma for the Sydney 2000 Olympic
Games.

UK webhosting donated by http://www.cerbernet.co.uk
US webhosting donated by http://www.212.net