Burma Out!! Contacts on THE HILL (r)

The agency had connections in drug trade in the 60's. But not any more!Drug
Lord Khun Sa also known as Chang Chi-Fu (Alias: Khun Sa)
  Dates of Birth used: 2/17/33 and   2/12/32
  Place of Birth: Loi Maw, Burma
  Height: 5'10" Weight: 150 lbs
  Eyes: Brown Hair: Black
  Race: Asian Nationality: Burmese, had connections with the agency until a
few years before he surrendered to the SLORC.

Sincerely,

Julien Moe