BURMA OUT!!!

Do You have any FRIENDS in the UK who would be interested?

To whom it may concern.

BURMA OUT!!

Would you like to fax KEITH HELLAWELL, the UK Drug Czar?

Today we opened formal discussion with his office. On behalf
of excluding Burma from the Sydney 2000 Olympiad, the first
major drug producer so to be ousted. MIHRA is now demanding
a meeting..

However we feel that we also need to show that I have not just
"grabbed" people of "like mind"  but a genuine movement has
sprung up, (of which anti-drug and pro human rights logic plays
a major role) in excluding Burma.

Please ask them to Email or call me.

>From our growing group of activistas from all around the world,
we would like to thank you for your assistance.

Roger Bunn.

Telephone 0181 742 2803

Note "new address".

Music Industry Human Rights Association

http://www.mihra.org / policy.office@xxxxxxxxx
US Satellite http://www.212.net
click on roger / then click on news desk

Mihra was founded during UN50 to advance and protect
creators rights in a cultural market monopolised by the
recording  / publishing Grand Cartel. Mihra's roots are in
music and anti-racism and it has called for a sports boycott
of Burma for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.

UK webhosting donated by http://www.cerbernet.co.uk
US webhosting donated by http://www.212.net