<< Words of Action and Solidarity f

Subject: << Words of Action and Solidarity for Burma >>

<< Words of Action and Solidarity for Burma >>

  It was once said, "Anyone who will fight with me, is my brother". We
should all fight as brothers and sisters.  There should be no forgotten
men and no forgotten races.  Thus we must all come together as one or
die alone and be forgotten, another culture to evaporate into history.

  We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all
citizens, whatever their background may be.  We must remember that any
oppression, any injustice, any hatred is a wedge designed to attack our
civilization and seperate us from being one world.  Simply, I have seen
war... I hate war.  Find a way to unite and fight to destroy the forces
of ignorance.

  Those whom seek to create systems of government based on the
regimentation of all human beings by a handful of individual rulers ...
call this a new world order.  It is not new, nor is it order.

Rangoon Post Co-Editor  12 April, 1999