Burma Out! 2000 Re HH Dalai Lama

Subject: Re: Burma Out! 2000 Re HH Dalai Lama

re HH the Dalai Lama, you will find an excellent text by His Holiness in
the 1993 book Burma the Next Killing Fields, by Alan Clements, (Dossier
Noir Birmanie, en francais 1994, Editions Dagono). And Desmond Tutu's
declaration against constructive engagment tearing up the lies of
TOTAL's pro-apartheid constructive engagement no sanctions policy in
South AFrica.

ds