Rangoon General Hospital and the Mi

Subject: Rangoon General Hospital and the Military Hospital

Reposted from SCB
***************

The best free Medicare of the world used to be in Canada. Like in UK and
US, Canadians have to pay higher tax to cover everybody under universal
health plan.

In the case of Burma before and after March 1988, the so called free
Medicare for the general public was inadequately funded by the Military
Regime.

But for the military, government elite, parasites have their own free
hospital, dispensaries and long term care funded by public purse.

If one of your relatives needed to have surgery, you have to pay the
hospital, doctors, nurses, orderlies, edications, bandages, bedsheets,
gowns, chairs, bed, foods, IV and bloods. That was twenty years ago but
it's getting worst.

Most of my friends, relatives and family members growing up in Burma and
have those unpleasant experiences. Lots of our loved ones are still in
Burma and told us more gruesome stories than the above.

If you are powerful or very rich like the SPDC/SLORC ( i.e. General Ne
Win, San Yu, etc. ) generals, they can still get the best medical
treatment money can buy in Singapore or Japan.

But how about the poor and powerless?
Well, the SPDC generals don't care about them. Cause the poor don't have
any leverage or guns.

aung