Invitation of CNG

	Date 8/4/99
Dear Compatriot friends

All of our CNG members are now starting to work on Refugee newsletter No.7
issue.If you have any news and news photos that want to tell and show to
all refugees around Burma, please send them to us. We CNG have no money to
help all of our parents,brothers and sisters who are under the atrocity of
SPDC, the army dictatorship and the compradors of some shameless foreign
investers who want to make money on our blood,tear and sweat.
Therefore we can only help them through this Newsletter at the moment.And
we beleive you know your obligation on your beloved people. The actrocities
in our country are not a hollywood  movie action for just watching and
talking about it bla bla bla.. Everybody need to do some thing helpful as
much as they could, by themselves.

Your friend-
Gordon Sharmars

Mail address

PO.BOX 339
Chiang Mai
50000
Thailand

Fax. (66-53) 357695
Tel. 053-816 953 ( Just in evening from 19:00 to 24:00 )
E.mail  gorcng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx