No Subject Given

Dear Ko Minn Kyaw Minn
Although you did mistake, I do welcome for your constructive criticism. I do
agree with you 100%. I am also the person who wants to stay Daw Suu inside.
think you confused with my own mail and the other mail which I described in
my mail. (Actually, that mail is from India). In that mail (India), the
person just mentioned what she/he wish or thinking.
For myself is just only discuss and suggestion for support to DASSK family.
We, Burmese community (from abroad) and those who support to DASSK should be
consider to attend either funeral or memorial service (Funeral is
impossible because Aris family wish to do as private and personal). By
attending the memorial service---
1. We (outside Burma) let to know (practically) to DASSK that we all
outsiders are supporting to her/NLD.
2. Let to know to international community that citizens of Burma are
supporting to DASSK NOT to SPDC. (SPDC always say majority of Burmese people
are silent, they never say why people from inside are silent)
3. If one representative comes from every country, it will be
great. We have also chanced to meet each other and can exchange the ideas.
By
this means we can make more integrated action.
That it is-- Ko Minn Kyaw Minn. I hope you will clear if you read my e-mail
again. I re-attach again my previous mail for your attention. I do
appreciate
if you can give any suggestion.
Thein Win
(South Africa)