Condolence letter and statement

Condolence letter and statement for Daw Aung San Su Kyi's family.

1. We, KSO (Karen Solidarity Organization) express it equally deep sorrow
with Daw Aung San Su Kyi and her family members in this moment of her
beloved husband Dr. Michael Aris expired. We also feel that it is a grate
lost for us and for those who fighting for peace and democracy in Burma. We
all give respect and salute to the fallen son of Democracy, Dr. Michael Aris.

2. SPDC is clearly demonstrating one of it cruel and crooked means of
oppressing it own people. SPDC is using various severe suppressive methods
on Daw Aung San Su Kyi. This latest inflict on Daw Aung San Su Kyi done by
SPDC military regime was literally inhumane and disgusting. We KSO, condemn
and denounce such inhumane and unethical act on Daw Aung San Su Kyi.

3. We valued and respect Daw Aung San Su Kyi's courage, firmed commitment,
love and loyalty to her country and people. We, KSO pledged to continue and
join hand with Daw Aung San Su Kyi to fight for peace, Equality, Justice
and Democracy in Burma.

Center Committee
Karen Solidarity Organization
Head Quarters