select3 : AB99-7 (r)

Ladies and gentlemen:
I do hope that you have been following "newsforum.com".
Despite the Balkans, we have managed for the past six weeks to focus on some
issue concerning Burma. It has been our "Issue of the Week" for five of the
lass\t six weeks. Please let me know if you have followed so that I can put
you on a special list. Thanks, Joe Coggins