NEWS - Woman Impaled through Vagina (r)

Subject: Re: NEWS - Woman Impaled through Vagina with Tree Branch By SLORC

Soldier
To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

PM, its grotesque isnt, and i saw the same sort of thing in photos, of
what the japanese did with bayonets to women in Nanking in the thirties,
at least i think it was nanking, manchuria, photo in a recent book
around the yale university book stores last year. utterly grotesque this
kind of cruelty that mankind is capable of, east and west, we should all
shake our heads in shame, meditate and perservere, ds