Myanmar Information list

Dear friends,

    I have now created Myanmar Information list at ListBot and I am
  going to distribute Information Sheets as well as "The New Light of
  Myanmar" through this mailing list started from 27 March 99.

    It is discussion list and you are cordially invited to join it. For those
who
want to join the list please write to me.

    To avoid the subscribers from receiving more than one copy of
  Information Sheets and "The New Light of Myanmar" I will not send them
  to Burmanet, Burmanet-2, MAYKHA and Burma-open-forum-list from 27
  March onwards.

  Thank you.

  Okkar