Demonstration and seminar on 52nd a

Subject: Demonstration and seminar on 52nd anniversary of Burmese Union Day

by ONSOB and ABBESU.
To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BE56DE.BDAE5580

Today, on the 52nd anniversary of Burmese solidarity day( Union Day), we =
Burmese studets from ONSOB and ABBESU have been held a demonstration in =
front of Burmese Embassy in Bangkok. The demonstration have began 11 =
o'clock in the morning with more than 50 activists. We have requested =
all the ethnic group in Burma to support CRPP (Committee Representating =
People's Parliament) and make more coopertation in the struggling for =
democracy in Burma, especially to work on the 99999 targeted date.
To the International community, we request to take more effective action =
against SPDC such as military interference (If possible) and called for =
trade sanctions.

At 1:00 p.m., we have held a seminar on the SCC (Student Christian =
Centre). More than 70 attandence have been attended to the seminar, =
including prominent ethnic political and revolutional leaders such as =
Khun Okkar form the Pa-O and Mharn R. Ba Zan. The list of the =
organizations that attended to the seminar are as follow;
1.. Overseas Natioanal Students' Oragnisation (all Central Committee =
members)
    2.. All Burma Basic Education Students (Thailand)(Central Committee =
members)
    3.. Karen Solidarity Organisation (Mahn R. Ba Zan and some members)
    4.. Oversea Mon National Students Organization(Central Comittee and =
some members)
    5.. Pa-O People Liberation Organisation(Khun Okkaar and Khun Shaw =
Lu)
    6.. Shan Democratic Union(Sai Lang Won and some members)
    7.. Arakan Democratic League (Thailand) (Khai Kaung San)
    8.. NCUB (Mr. Aung Htoo)
    Other organisations and individuals,
1.. FORUM-ASIA (Mr. Somchai Homlaor)
    2.. Arjan Jaran Ditha-apichai (Rangsit University)
   =20
Reported by,
Zaw Wint.