Think about it!

MAYKHA-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Bnet Editor,
Let me explain why I posted some news about Malaysia and indonesia.  The
authoritarian countries like China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and
Burma support each other.  They use the same method to oppress their own
people.  For example like Dr. Chee case in Singapore.  We need to learn
their tactics and related events.  How could they suppressed the people?
What method they used?  How they lie?  Bala bala bala.  Dictators try to
support each other why don't we ?

we need to be broad minded.  We need to form a united front with other
activist organizations.  Thats why I am posting some news about other
countries.  I am attending East Timor activities and Taiwanese activities.
In return they support oue struggle.  Do not marginalize the news and
posting.  Your cencorship policy is already offended by many subscribers.
Do not do the similar mistake.  It is my kind advise.

regards

Htun Aung Gyaw