50th karen revolution anniversary (r)

KSO'S RESOLUTON ON
THE 50th ANNIVERSARY OF
KAREN REVOLUTION.

Febuary 1st, 1999.

We ,--resolved to fight discriminatory practices, all forms of exploitation,
injustices and all crimes against humanity.

We, --=A0 determined to fight, for freedom, democracy, liberty, equality, self
determination for all ethnic nationalities in Burma, by mean of
non-violence by
people power.

We, -- determined to eliminate=A0 and settle all forms of hatred and
misunderstanding among Karen people and other ethnic nationalities, one party
system, dictator style practices in any community and country as a whole by
mean of non-violence=A0 by=A0 people power.

We ,-- resolved to establish multi-party system within Karen community and
entire nation as a whole and all states=A0 must be federated , and a
democratic
government must be formed by elected people representatives.

We ,-- respect and honor all the patriot ethnic nationalities who have
sacrificed their life for the course of freedom and Justice, vowed to take up
their unfinished task of achieving democracy that they have left and
pledged to
fight until democracy goal is achieved.

Center Committee
Karen Solidarity Organization