Introduction WRTC

Dear Burmanet Readers,

I would like to introduce you with the Water, Research and Training
Centre (WRTC) for a new Burma. It is a non-governmental, non-profit,
educational foundation working for the Burmese peoples by promoting
and improving their access to research and training opportunities and
education in the water and rural sector in Burma and abroad.

The methodology we used to transfer knowledge has two parts.
The first part is done through the IntraNet and InterNet
connections, ie. using Information and Communication Technology (ICT),
and the second part is done by the oral presentation using a repetition
method. The local language is used for the training.

For more information, we can be reached by mail at P.O. Box 118, 2600
AC Delft, The Netherlands; by Internet at URL http://wrtcburma.org>,
it is in the process of updating; by phone at No. +31-15-2151814;
by Fax at No. +31-15-214 39 22, and by E-mail at <nin@xxxxxx>.

I am looking forward to exchange ideas, visions, knowledge,
know-how, practical experiences and difficulties with all of you.
Your comments would be highly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein
WRTC