[burmanet2-l] Non-political Sports

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Non-political Sports News Article on Burma

[Sunday Times - South Africa]
To: Julien Moe <moe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Cannot these children play their games somewhere else when the freedom
loving people of the land are denied the rights and rituals that belong
to them, and not to these frolicking dandies?

Its a little disrespectful, don't you think? And once again, plays into
the hands of the generals and their propogandists showing what a great
delightful wonderful country it is. Isn't it a pity it has such a bad
reputation?

These kids should go home or somewhere else to play their freedom games.

dawn star