SPDC agents among reporters.

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BE4317.E5056F40

SPDC agents among reporters,
    We, Burmese students activists, have been encountering frequent =
disturbance in our activities, trying to restore Democracy and Human =
Rights in Burma, by some unknown reporters.
    In our last 10th anniversary Day of 8888, general uprising in Burma =
in 1988, we had seen a reporters trying to destroy our wall sheets, =
slogans and shooting photos on non-news events like sleeping people, =
people going for toilets, etc...
    In the same demonstration, 23 days long sit-in-protest, we were =
physically attacked by unknown people, believed to be SPDC agents. When =
we report that news to the reporter in the following day, we had seen =
two unknown reporters trying to convince other reporters about false =
information.  We have notice that some reporters use to share =
information each others, but these two guys are quite different form =
that habit. Because they never ask to our activists and any other =
responsible person, they just come and see directly to the reporters =
group and started to lie.
    Yesterday, Jan 18, 1999, we have a demonstration in front of =
Japanese Embassy to denounce Japanese Government for inviting a top =
Military Intelligence Officer to Japan. We arrived to in front of =
Japanese Embassy an hour later than targeted time, at 11 o'clock. We saw =
only a little reporters than we have invited. When we inquiry about the =
reason of that missing reporters, one reporter explained us that two =
unknown reporters have informed to the other reporters that they have =
received a telephone call from us and our demonstration plan have been =
canceled. We have already checked each and every possible source among =
our community about that telephone call, but found that nobody have make =
that telephone call. It is clear that that call must be deliberately =
done by SPDC agents in Bangkok or that two reporters must be SPDC =
agents. We would like to inform to the all real reporters that please do =
not believe on that kind of information, if it is not form the reliable =
source and be aware of the SPDC agents.

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BE4317.E5056F40

SPDC agents among=20 reporters,
    We, = Burmese=20 students activists, have been encountering frequent
disturbance in our=20 activities, trying to restore Democracy and Human Rights
in Burma, by = some=20 unknown reporters.
    In = our last 10th=20 anniversary Day of 8888, general uprising in
Burma in
1988, we had seen = a=20 reporters trying to destroy our wall sheets, slogans
and shooting photos = on=20 non-news events like sleeping people, people going
for toilets,=20 etc...
    In = the same=20 demonstration, 23 days long sit-in-protest, we were
physically attacked = by=20 unknown people, believed to be SPDC agents.
When we
report that news to = the=20 reporter in the following day, we had seen two
unknown reporters trying = to=20 convince other reporters about false
information.  We have notice = that some=20 reporters use to share information
each others, but these two guys are = quite=20 different form that habit.
Because they never ask to our activists and = any other=20 responsible person,
they just come and see directly to the reporters = group and=20 started to
lie.
    = Yesterday, Jan 18,=20 1999, we have a demonstration in front of Japanese
Embassy to denounce = Japanese=20 Government for inviting a top Military
Intelligence Officer to Japan. We = arrived=20 to in front of Japanese Embassy
an hour later than targeted time, at 11 = o'clock.=20 We saw only a little
reporters than we have invited. When we inquiry = about the=20 reason of that
missing reporters, one reporter explained us that two = unknown=20 reporters
have informed to the other reporters that they have received a = telephone
call
from us and our demonstration plan have been canceled. We = have=20 already
checked each and every possible source among our community about = that=20
telephone call, but found that nobody have make that telephone call. It = is
clear=20 that that call must be deliberately done by SPDC agents in Bangkok or
= that two=20 reporters must be SPDC agents. We would like to inform to the
all
real = reporters=20 that please do not believe on that kind of information, if
it is not = form the=20 reliable source and be aware of the SPDC=20 agents.
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BE4317.E5056F40--