Urgent Action Need

Urgent! Urgent! Urgent!

We would like to urge you all of our friends & Burmese communities around the
world to make strongly protest or stage demonstration at the Japanese Embassy
or Consulate Office. Urge your represent countries' government to denounce
Japanese government for invitation of Brig. Gen. Kyaw Win - MIS (Military
Intelligent service) official. MIS destroys the whole country, repress upon
the NLD members, and abuse human rights upon the ethnic minorities. Even
European Communities & U.S stage visa ban & sanctions upon military
government, Japanese government & Japanese businessmen support SPDC with aids,
loans and gifts. Let them know they are not suitable for UN permanent member
of Security Council.

We would like to announce that on coming Wednesday when Myanmar military
intelligence official
Brig. Gen. Kyaw Win arrives in Tokyo, we are planning to protest him. His
schedule is as below

Wednesday 20th January 1999		arrived to Narita Airport.
Thursday 21st 				Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Friday 22nd 				Japanese Diet (meet with pro (SPDC) MP)
Monday 25th 				Japanese Government's cabinet
Tuesday 26th 				NHK
Wednesday 27th 				Japanese Diet (meet with pro democracy MP)
Thursday 28th & Friday 29th 		Osaka
Saturday 30th 				Back to Burma.

On behalf of J.A.C (Joint Action Committee)

BYVA
Burma Youth Volunteer Association - Japan.