demonstration in D.C on Jan 4th

<burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BE37D8.9C0528C0

Burmese community, students, and democratic supporters in Washington =
D.C. area will have a demonstration in front of so-called Burmese =
ambassador's residence on January 4th, Independence Day of Burma. After =
the demonstration, we will also have a celeberation for the 51st =
Anniversary of the Independence Day in D.C. We will announce where we =
will have the celeberation, at the demonstration. The time and location =
of the demonstration are as follow:

Time: : 5-7p.m.
Place: : 2333 R street (off Connecticut Ave)

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BE37D8.9C0528C0

Burmese community, students, and = democratic=20 supporters in Washington
D.C. area will have a demonstration in front of = so-called Burmese
ambassador's residence on January 4th, Independence = Day of=20 Burma.
After the demonstration, we will also have a celeberation for the = 51st=20
Anniversary of the Independence Day in D.C. We will announce where we =
will have=20 the celeberation, at the demonstration. The time and location
of the=20 demonstration are as follow: