Hacked in China (r)

thanks for the clarification- the connection to Burma was not clear in
the story- also I  was not aware that the two brothers were former
democratic  rebels and am surprised that were working in a bank (that
indicates some progress)- the story made it seem that they were just a
couple of enterprising  petty thieves - maybe  harsh punishment should
be reserved for the big time thieves such as speculators or hedgefund
operators who can destroy the economies of developing countries -
I agree the death penalty is too harsh - in fact US advocacy of human
rights is undercut by death penalty as US  being criticized by human
rights advocates  for still having death penalty - of course we still
have abortion as well - it gets pretty confusing