'A Merry Christmas and Happy New Ye

Subject: 'A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year'

  'A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year'

 On the festival of Christmas and the advent of New Year, may we offer our
 fraternal greetings and warm felicitations to all Christian Brothers and
 Sisters inside and outside Burma and wish for the season of PEACE, LOVE,
 JUSTICE AND INTERFAITH COOPERATION for all human beings.

 May the spirit of Peace , Justice and Friendship prevail everywhere.

 The Muslim Liberation Organization of Burma (MLOB).