BROWN AGANIST THE PURPLE INTERVIEW,

POSTED: 6:15AM 17-DEC-98

DEMOCRACY TRIBE? BROWN AGAINST THE PURPLE INTERVIEW.
Some remark re: South African movement was made by DASSK in an
interview, that
was reported by CFOB newslettter "Burma Link" in August 1998. Could
anybody
being able to find that interview, please post to the net.--Regards, U
Ne Oo.
--------------------
"THE BROWN AGANIST THE PURPLE"
(from Burma Link, Aug 1998 by CFOB)

In a recent interview, DAw Suu Kyi was asked how broad mobilization
regarding
the situation in South Africa could be translated to Burma. Her answer
was "It
(Burma) is not a matter of black and white. It is a pity. I've always
thought
that all of us who are for democracy should turn into a different
colour. We
should all turn purple, so it could be the brown against the purple".

--
HTTP://www.physics.adelaide.edu.au/~uneoo
EMAILS: drunoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, uneoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx