Declaration from Dr. Khin Ni Ni The

Subject: Declaration from Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein, Re: [burmanet2-l] Test

	On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Ni Ni wrote:
	> Testing. Please ignore.
	>
	> Thanks

Dear ALL,

I just received the above test e-mail from Ni Ni. I don't know
who she/he is. However, it looks exactly like my name in
the short form.

I therefore would like to announce that this e-mail
address <nini09@xxxxxxxxx> is not my e-mail address.
I never use any hotmail or yahoo mail or any free e-mail.
Please NOTE this.

My e-mail address is <nin@xxxxxx> or <nin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I will never use NiNi, my name in short form, as I used to
sign my posting in the past, NEVER EVER AGAIN in the future.

>From now on, I will sign Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein. My e-mail address
is <nin@xxxxxx>. It will remain as it is for the safety
reason. Sorry about the inconvenience you may have when I have
to use my full name with a title. But it is the only way to avoid
any further complication.

Dear friends, Please.. please... note my declaration seriously!
Thank you.

Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein
END TEXT