Please check your files for me.

Some time ago there was a story published to the list about a Christian
missionary in an opium-producing part of Burma who was prevented from
introducing alternative agriculture by suspected agents of the C. I. A.
In light of more recent revelations about Clinton Campaign financing by
Indonesian banks, where drug money from Burma is laundered, that story
appears to be part of a very sinister circle of events.

If you have that story in your files, I would appreciate a copy as well
as any other related items.

Peace and Courage,

Wrightson