Questionnaire for "Hague Appeal for

Subject: Questionnaire for "Hague Appeal for Peace 1999"

*                      WORLD GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE
                      Institute to Establish the World Government
                      http://www3.justnet.ne.jp/~toshio-suzuki/
                        mailto:toshio-suzuki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                  Questionnaire for "Hague Appeal for Peace 1999"

	Dear Sir,

	It is becoming colder and colder in Japan.  I wish you are working and
enjoying well every day.  This is an information from the "World
Government Institute" and the "World Party."  World Government Institute
is a private institute dedicated to the establishment of world
government.  World Party is an international party to establish the
world government.
	At first, I would like to inform "Hague Appeal for Peace 1999" which
will be held in Hague, Holland, 11- 15 May 1999.  Brief explanation of
Hague Appeal is written in my site.  Hague Appeal is, as the title
shows, an appeal for peace.  Individuals and organizations can
participate and express their opinion.  Here in Japan, some people are
preparing for the publication at the Hague Appeal.  I have a plan to
publish the result of questionnaire.  So I would like you to answer to
following questionnaire.  Your answers will be compiled and published at
the Hague Appeal and in the forum of my site.  Therefore, it will make
your organization known to many people.  I attach an example of answer.
This is a case of UWFJ, United World Federalist of Japan.  I am a member
of UWFJ.  Hague Appeal is to be held in May 1999.  Some time is
necessary to prepare for it.  So please send the answer until the end of
March.
	Furthermore, I would like to inform the "World Citizen Party Network."
It is a network of political party to establish the world government.
For more detail, please see the home page "World Party"
http://www3.justnet.ne.jp/~toshio-suzuki/wp.htm

                                    Yours sincerely,
                                     Toshio Suzuki

          Questionnaire - Please answer to the question you want to
answer -

1.  What are the name, address, e-mail address, home page, etc. of your
organization?

Name:
Address:
Email Address:
Home Page:

2.  What is the basic object of your organization?

3.  How is the structure of organization?  Please write the number of
staffs, paid-up member, non paid-up member etc.?

Staff:
	Permanent Staff:
	Part Time Staff or Volunteer Staff:
Member:
	Paid-Up:
	Non Paid-Up:

4.  What are your major activities?

5.  Please write whatever your organization wants to appeal at the Hague
Appeal.  You can write the way how to get involved, member fee, etc.

An Example of Answer - in case of UWFJ, Untied World Federalist of Japan
-

1.  What are the name, address, e-mail address, home page, etc. of your
organization?

Name: UWFJ, Untied World Federalist of Japan

Address: Daiichi Fujikawa Building, 4-23 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo,
Japan, Zip Code 160-0004

Email Address: KYW07636@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home Page: http://member.nifty.ne.jp/uwfj/

2.  What is the basic object of your organization?

Establishment of World Federation by evolving the United Nations

3.  How is the structure of organization?  Please write the number of
staffs, paid-up member, non paid-up member etc.?

Staff:
	Permanent Staff: 1
	Part Time Staff or Volunteer Staff: 2
Member:
	Paid-Up: 5,000
	Non Paid-Up:

4.  What are your major activities?

This is a Japanese chapter of WFM, World Federalist Movement.  This
organization was established in 1948.  Now it has 68 branches and 5,000
members in it. And it is, with other 6 organizations, forming a Japanese
coalition for the world federation.

Movement:

Nationwide primary and junior high school contest of poster and essay
for the promotion of World Federation.  In 1996 fiscal year, 5,700
posters from 283 schools and 1300 essays from 107 schools participated.

World Federation movement to donate 10 yen every day.

World Federation movement of declaring World Federation City.
Twenty-eight prefectures and 348 cities have already declared the World
Federation Peace Autonomous Body.

World Federation Japan National Diet Committee.  In February 1997, it
has 117 members from Lower and Upper house of National Diet.  They are
making effort to pass the "World Federation National Diet Resolution"
which makes the establishment of World Federation as Japan's national
policy.

World Federation Music Festival

World Federation General Meeting in Japan.  Every year, 7 World
Federation related organizations organize a general meeting in various
parts of Japan, promote the diffusion of thought of World Federation,
and stimulate the public opinion.

Seminar for ICC, International Criminal Court, and for Hague Appeal for
Peace 1999.  UWFJ is holding a regular meeting to prepare for Hague
Appeal.

5.  Please write whatever your organization wants to appeal at the Hague
Appeal.  You can write the way how to get involved, member fee, etc.

Anyone who support the object of UWFJ can become a member without regard
to nationality, religion, principle.
Member Fee for a Year: Normal Member 2,5000 Yen
                    Maintaining Member 5,000 Yen
                    Supporting Member 10,000 Yen
                    (1 Dollar = about 120 Yen in November 1998)
Member fee can be different according to branch