BURMANET GOPHER (r)

BURMANET GOPHER

Perhaps the best Burma information search tool available online.  It
searches the igc conference reg.burma (whence cometh burmanet-l) from its
beginning at the end of 1993

Click below, or enter the address in your web browser's "open" box.

gopher://gopher.igc.apc.org:2998/7REG-BURMA

Enter your search topic and press "Enter"

Since the gopher has a default of 40 topics, you have to append to your
query "-m 13" (or whatever maximum number of topics you want, being careful
to leave a gap between your keyword and the hyphen).  (e.g."kachin -m 13"
gave 13 documents out of 769.  "kachin -m 130" gave 130).  It also supports
Boolean searches.  Thus, when you put in "kachin -m 300 AND women", it gives
300 (out of 352), and when you narrow it down to "kachin -m 300 AND
women AND 1994", it gives 212 documents.