Cowardice: Turning Deaf Ears and Bl (r)

Subject: Cowardice: Turning Deaf Ears and Blind Eyes to the Censorship

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01BE14F4.F026C140

Cowardice: Turning Deaf Ears and Blind Eyes to the Censorship

Remaining silent on someone's attempt to silence the voice of oneself =
must be understood as a perfect symbol of intellectual cowardice being =
developed among the so-called democrats and revolutionaries of Burma.

Burma Project of Open Society Institute's decision might have been =
influenced by some most-criticized organizations and individuals such as =
National Coalition Government of the Union of Burma, All Burma Students' =
Democratic Front
Chairman Dr. Naing Aung, Radio Free Asia (Burmese Sect.)'s director U =
Soe Thin, Federation of Trade Unions of Burma (FTUB)'s director Ko Maung =
Maung. There is no other reasons which a reasonable Burma watcher can =
presume to know as to why Burmanet-l changed from an unmoderated to an =
moderated list-server.

These organizations and individuals, while shouting at the peak of their =
voice for all kinds of freedom for Burmese population in media, have =
shown no guts nor courage to confront the allegations against their =
moral and political corruption by the compatriots of Burma elsewhere.  =
And no desire to improve their tarnished image as well.

Therefore, their FINAL RESORT is to block these allegations and =
criticisms posed by known or unknown persons.  This is a perfect example =
of cowardice among the so-called revolutionary organizations, who =
advocate themselves as the programmatic base for the whole democratic =
struggle of Burma.  Shame. Shame. What a shame!

And, there are also other people who sympathize those cowards for they =
have been, directly or indirectly, benefiting from working with them.  =
Kaing-kyunn-hmi, kyunn-kaing-hmi policy.  But it is rather a conspiracy =
for abusing their revolutionary status in exchange of personal =
non-revolutionary gains than a collaboration or correlation for =
revitalizing the waning revolutionary tide.
These people remain silent on this issue.  Shame. Shame. What a shame!

The conspiracy to murder a freedom of expression once allowed in =
Burmanet-l reveals these organizations and individuals' intolerance =
towards full freedom.  They follow the same footsteps of Asian dictators =
Lee Kuan Yew, Mahathir, Ne Win.  These great oppressors of Asia have the =
unchanged opinion that Democracy is not fit for Asians.  So is the =
freedom of expression.

It is a shocking truth uncovered after 10 years of the revolution.  What =
a shame! =20

For I am being dead critical to their attitude and way of handling =
public opinions, they might have now started whispering campaign behind =
my back and others' who do the same thing.  The old defamatory tactics =
that killed some students in northern Kachin .....spies....spies... =
spies.

Cowards used this tactics all the time and will never stop using this =
whenever their credibility is challenged.=20

Call me a spy.  But let me call them "the most Cowardly and Crooked =
Elements of Burma."

If Myanmar Alin or any SLORC paper want to use this opinion, they are =
free to use.  It is a truth.  I will be so happy because I want the =
people of Burma know that we will have another war after we defeat =
SLORC/SPDC.

Down with the Coward and the Crook.

Kyaw Kyaw Htut
Indiana
**************************************
Doing what you like is freedom.
Liking what you do is happiness.
***********Read Somewhere  in India***********
These can never be true friends: Hope, dice, a prostitute, a robber, a =
cheat, a goldsmith, a monkey, a doctor, a distiller.~ Indian Proverbs~

Singing "Alleluia" everywhere does not prove piety. (Ethiopia)

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01BE14F4.F026C140

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><U><FONT size=3D3>Cowardice: Turning Deaf Ears and Blind Eyes to =
the=20
Censorship</FONT></U></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT size=3D3>Remaining silent on someone's =
attempt to=20
silence the voice of oneself must be understood as a perfect symbol of=20
intellectual cowardice being developed among the so-called democrats and =

revolutionaries of Burma.</FONT></FONT><FONT size=3D3></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT size=3D3></FONT></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT size=3D3>Burma Project of Open Society =
Institute's=20
decision might have been influenced by some most-criticized =
organizations and=20
individuals such as National Coalition Government of the Union of Burma, =
All=20
Burma Students' Democratic Front</FONT></FONT><FONT =
size=3D3></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT size=3D3>Chairman Dr. Naing Aung, Radio =
Free Asia=20
(Burmese Sect.)'s director U Soe Thin, Federation of Trade Unions of =
Burma=20
(FTUB)'s director Ko Maung Maung. There is no other reasons which a =
reasonable=20
Burma watcher can presume to know as to why Burmanet-l changed from an=20
unmoderated to an moderated list-server.</FONT></FONT><FONT =
size=3D3></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><BR><FONT color=3D#000000>These organizations and =
individuals,=20
while shouting at the peak of their voice for all kinds of freedom for =
Burmese=20
population in media, have shown no guts nor courage to confront the =
allegations=20
against their moral and political corruption by the compatriots of Burma =

elsewhere.&nbsp; And no desire to improve their tarnished image as=20
well.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT size=3D3></FONT></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Therefore, their FINAL RESORT is to block these =
allegations=20
and criticisms posed by known or unknown persons.&nbsp; This is a =
perfect=20
example of cowardice among the so-called revolutionary organizations, =
who=20
advocate themselves as the programmatic base for the whole democratic =
struggle=20
of Burma.&nbsp; Shame. Shame. What a shame!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>And, there are also other people who sympathize =
those cowards=20
for they have been, directly or indirectly, benefiting from working with =

them.&nbsp; Kaing-kyunn-hmi, kyunn-kaing-hmi policy.&nbsp; But it is =
rather a=20
conspiracy for abusing their revolutionary status in exchange of =
personal=20
non-revolutionary gains than a collaboration or correlation for =
revitalizing the=20
waning revolutionary tide.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>These people remain silent on this issue.&nbsp; =
Shame. Shame.=20
What a shame!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>The conspiracy to murder a freedom of expression =
once allowed=20
in Burmanet-l reveals these organizations and individuals' intolerance =
towards=20
full freedom.&nbsp; They follow the same footsteps of Asian dictators =
Lee Kuan=20
Yew, Mahathir, Ne Win.&nbsp; These great oppressors of Asia have the =
unchanged=20
opinion that Democracy is not fit for Asians.&nbsp; So is the freedom of =

expression.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000><FONT size=3D3></FONT></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>It is a shocking truth uncovered after 10 years of =
the=20
revolution.&nbsp; </FONT>What a shame!&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For I am being dead critical to their attitude and way of handling =
public=20
opinions, they might have now started whispering campaign behind my back =
and=20
others' who do the same thing.&nbsp; The old defamatory tactics that =
killed some=20
students in northern Kachin .....spies....spies... spies.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cowards used this tactics all the time and will never stop using =
this=20
whenever their credibility is challenged. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Call me a spy.&nbsp; But let me call them &quot;the most Cowardly =
and=20
Crooked Elements of Burma.&quot;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If Myanmar Alin or any SLORC paper want to use this opinion, they =
are free=20
to use.&nbsp; It is a truth.&nbsp; I will be so happy because I want the =
people=20
of Burma know that we will have another war after we defeat =
SLORC/SPDC.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Down with the Coward and the Crook.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kyaw Kyaw Htut</DIV>
<DIV>Indiana</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3D""=20
size=3D3>**************************************<BR>Doing what you like =
is=20
freedom.<BR>Liking what you do is happiness.<BR>***********Read =
Somewhere&nbsp;=20
in India***********</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3D"" size=3D3>
<P><FONT size=3D6><B>T</B></FONT>hese can never be true friends: Hope, =
dice, a=20
prostitute, a robber, a cheat, a goldsmith, a monkey, a doctor, a =
distiller.~=20
Indian Proverbs~</P>
<P>Singing &quot;Alleluia&quot; everywhere does not prove piety. =
(Ethiopia)</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01BE14F4.F026C140--