Total Pipeline Yadana

dear free burma readers, after seeing that TOTAL on its website uses to
defend its pipeline a so-called 'COMMISSION FOR JUSTICE AND PEACE" I
sent a query, to one of the co-authors who visited the pipleine last
January, exonerated the pipeline project against all criticism, so says
TOTAL, and this is what I got back

hlbtimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> At 11:05 AM 11/13/98 +0100, you wrote:
> >Reverend Richard W. TIMM
> >Justice K.M. Subhan
> >COMMISSION FOR JUSTICE AND PEACE
> >hlbtimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Dear Friends,
>  The message you sent from Total website represents correctly the substance
> of our investigations in January.
>
> Sincerely,
> Father Timm

check it out and write him too. I do not know who "Father Timm" is, but
surely some of you should be interested to know.

ds