Burmanetters,the editor and the fai

Subject: Burmanetters,the editor and the failures

the censorship,

The Burmanet editor  and staffers, we don't know who they are and which is
not available kind of things, attempt to puty a blanket censorship on all
postings to B'net.
Because it contain" personal attacks and profane languages".

Which and hows were never been precisely spell out or unable to spell out
by the responsible party, the editor and the staffers.But he won't mind
occasional rude languages in an appropriation by him or by what extend.No
one knows but him.

This is how I understand the whole senarios of Burmanet censorship.

Ko Htun Aung Gyaw, Kyaw ZY,U Ne Oo and others have expressed their
excellent opinions on the matter.These are the best possible advices that
the B'net editor and his staffers could ever get , I really reckon.

This is The B"net that it has couple of hundreds subscribers who have not
been consulted or remembered to be informed about the sensorship which is
going to IMPOSED ONTO THEM.  This was an insult. Insult to the intellegence
of the subcribers .  An authoritarian act by the net editor that we had
experienced the same thing in Burma and we hated it.

Wake up my dear editor and staffs.you should be better than this,You must
live up to your high aim.You guys are working for the aim of "open
society". Have an open spirit .You can"t go on with new spirit with having
an old boots on.

Look around you " freedom of belief, freedom  of expression,free
market,free trade,open forum and cyber information. The world is heading to
a new era of freedom.

Don't you worry about personal attacks or profane languages, we will fix it
up ourself as we go along. We are not a stupid bunch.Look at the quality of
debate on the net now and six month ago.You know that.

Remind you, spirit of freedom does not destroy as long as it is 100% free.

Sincerely

panyoma
Sydney