Accusations/Naing Aung (r)

I don't have anything to do with this business but I find one thing very
funny that of your proof statement.   When you make statement about SPDC's
human rights abuses how many times can you really prove in accordance with
your statement?  Do you shut up your mouth for that?  No.  Have you
contacted ABSDF in Thailand and asked?  Another thing funny is who cares
your serious consideration?  What can you do if someone provides with
proof and evidence including ABSDF investigation time and data?  What
can you do about it?  What is that mean if nothing can do and asking for
proof?
If you can really do something about it to correct, let me know for proof.
Only if you can really do something.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya