Accusations/Naing Aung

No- we don't want anyone making love in front of us. But before your
accusations can be taken seriously it is up to you to provide proof and not
for us to go searching around Bangkok. Do you know what proof means? It
means eye witnesses, times, places. This is evidence/proof. What someone
told you or what you think may have happened is not evidence. Unless you can
provide this,your accusations are either nasty gossip or just vindictiveness.
And certainly does not help either the ABSDF or the on-going revolution.
We wonder why you have started this smear campaign at this moment? What can
you gain by it? We think that you should provide proper evidence or keep quiet.

ABSDF
Darwin Branch
Australia