Ko Tun Aung Gyaw

Dear Ko Tun Aung Gyaw,
The letter is not a translation by me.  It was a direct letter from
Naing Aung to U Sein Win.  I want to tell you something.  Do not forget
you were the first Chairman of ABSDF.  You have a responsibility to
response the corruption among the ABSDF leadership.  We want you to say
something, it is wrong to do such a adultery.  Especially the
leadership.  The leaders have to secrifice their desire and feeling to
show the followers that they can control wrong doing, they are morally
strong and they have ethics.  If they want to do what ever they want,
they need to resign as a leader and serve as the ordinary member.
I hope you will remember me, when you came to our camp to meet with the
campers at Thee baw Boo, nine years ago, I shaked your hand together
with U Myo Chit.  U Myo Chit respect you very much, he told me that you
have a good heart.  If you do not remember it is OK, because it is hard
for you to remember all members.  Our camp created a problem to you and
GS Ko Than Win which was not necessary and not fair.  When you announced
that you already resigned, the camp committee said there is no problem
at all.  It was very clear for me that they created a problem because
they were jeleous of your popularity.  Do not think  I am criticizing NA
as the same way.  I have no jealously or personal hate but ABSDF is not
a socializing group, go out with different women and men.  ABSDF is a
revolutionary organization and it is our hope.  We do not want the
shameless people to lead ABSDF.  Please consider it deeply and speak out
for the grass root members.  We are counting on you.  It is your duty
and you know that Naing Aung, Thaung Tun and Zaw Oo are never been
honest to our cause.

respefully

Aung Baw

The Baw Boo Camp.
>Dear Ko Aung Baw.  I have a question for you.  The letter you posted as
Ko