The role of ABSDF (r)

Dear Netters,
We have been watching our movements for ten years.   Within our
democratic circle, some of our leaders betrayed our cause; the leading
organizations such as NCGUB, ABSDF are going too far.  As a former
member of ABSDF, I personally want ABSDF to be more stronger and lead by
leaders who have commitment and who are honest.  Today ABSDF chairman Ko
Naing Aung was name as "Kya Ku Le Naing Aung".  I am really angry about
this accusation to Ko Naing Aung but I later found out that it is right
to accuse him.  He has an affair with Khin Ohamma, who is the wife of
Zaw Zaw in DC.  Zaw Zaw and his wife offered Naing Aung to stay in their
house, while he visited to USA to attend the NED's meeting and get some
grant money.  Then he has an affair with a married woman who is the wife
of one of the Burmese activist who gave him a shelter to live.  It was
amaze to know that ABSDF acting Chairman Naing Aung has broken the code
of ethics.  I do not believe that he is suitable for leading the student
organization ABSDF.  It is shameful for us to know that he has no moral,
dignity and loyalty to people who honestly support him.  I heard and
know many stories about Naing Aung's sex scandals.  Ye Ye Tun from three
pagodas pass who was the first victim of Naing Aung and died with
cancer.  Mogoke Daw Min Min's daughter who paid Naing Aung for his
performance as a lover, some NGO's coordinators who slept with him, and
at last he stole Zaw Zaw's wife.  I do not want to tell his personal
affairs with single women because he is also so called bachelor now Khin
Ohamma is in BKK and live together with NA.  We heard that Zaw Zaw is
not divorce with his wife yet and she left US without divorcing him.
She claimed that she has an affair with Naing Aung and she loves him.
My question is Naing Aung came to US for getting assistance from NED and
to discuss with political task or to make love with Zaw Zaw's wife.?
Now the answer is clear he came to US for making love with Khin Ohamma.
We got a letter from NA to U Sein Win who has no idea to lead the
Burmese communities around the world.  Please judge your self.  ABSDF
grass root members have been sacrificing their lives in the jungle and
NA and his so-called CC members are enjoying sex, money and privilege in
BKK and in Australia.  What a shame and disgusting situation?  Below
letter is from NA and he mention Ma Ma which means Marueen Aung Thwin.
We heard that she strongly supports NA.  She conrtol him and arranged
who he has to meet and advised who was not suitable to meet.  Our
revolution is fuck up.

Aung Baw
Thee Baw Boo Camp.

By DNA:

Dear PM and friends,

I wish this should be encrypted.  But some of those mailing list still
don't have The PGP yet.  However, it is also good if Spdc can intercept
it.  They can know how much we really think about peaceful transition.
(Ma Ma ??...if you can solve, please help.
policy group is still working.  I think that is what we aim for??????)
Giving with the current political situation and recent call to convene
the parliament by NLD, some thoughts are coming up to sort it out.
1) The first one is for the strategic consideration of policy matter.
We have been kept calling for dialogue for long time which I strongly
believe that it is the only way to solve the existing political problems
in Burma.  Now NLD is preparing to call the parliament while they are
keeping the option for dialogue.  This call has also been supported by
us just to support NLD.  But I think that should be
discussed and digested enough for the purpose of the plan that we are
going to do.  Bearing the recent tactics and policy used by the regime
in our mind, there is no possibilities for the NLD to convene the
parliament practically.  All of the MPs (not only NLD) cannot have a
chance together and surrounded this place to provide the security  as
the act of  over taking the power by people.  (We still don't know that
NLD want the people to do it or not) And the main question here
is what is for to convene the parliament.  To declare the
government????? I think
It will become the strong reason for the regime to wipe out and disband
the NLD.  It doesn't matter whether we see it right or wrong and it will
take some more years.  As far as I know that it will also be difficult
for foreign to recognize that government in that stage.  Another
question remain is that calling the parliament does solve the political
problems that we face.  And where is the place for the army and most of
the ethnic groups for reconciliation and peaceful
settlement.?  Where is the role people to participate?  The reason for
the people participation for me is that we should come up with the
strategy for mass movement which is the essential means for democratic
reform that the role of legitimacy thing.  I strongly believe that we
should come out from using the strategy of mandate and legitimacy.  It
is the time to go with people power.  Why we are falling back to
previous strategy which is used by NLD?  In that situation people are
quite alert and activists are moving bravely without knowing what
NLD will do.  It is too risky and early to convene the parliament.  You
will be shock if I say it is too confrontational.  I means we are going
too far and unrealistic.  It is the time to develop mass awareness and
organization.  To keep the mass growing.  In this stage we have to avoid
too confrontational manners for the sake of mass mobilization.  I don't
want everything is stopped after crack down on NLD.  There is 50 to 50
situation to hope for mass anger upon crack
down on NLD.  Because people want to have leadership and assurance for
their upcoming sacrifice.  So it for NLD to meet the people rather than
to meet by themselves.  It is the area that our networking can en hence.
Base on my analysis, I would suggest that NLD should be refrained from
calling the parliament and convince to focus on mass participation and
mobilization. Strategic objective of this movement should be dialogue
and reconciliation which should be in line through out this movement.  I
think that it is the best way to keep the momentum by avoiding too
confrontational objective at this stage.

2) Our coordination to the net work inside should be focused more on
tactical level right now.  Our effort should be very simple as that we
are providing strategic thinking, tactics, methods and resources apart
from missile-action like defiance campaign.  Now what I saw is that the
stickers and slogans inside Burma are different in essence and going too
far.  We should come up with the slogans which can attract the people.
It should also sound reconciliatory.
Otherwise, it is very diverted away from what we are education the army.
So we should suggest more clever slogans to the people inside Burma.
And also we should help them how to make successful, surprised small
scale strikes such as location, diversion plan and remote coordination.
We also should develop 250 political defiance methods for the people to
start to start their own action and it should be widely distributed by
every means.

Here I will stop for this moment.  Please forgive me if I embarrassed
to you.

###

9/19/98