Declaration on attitude of New Mon (r)

Ponya Mon should update the current situation of his fellow NMSP's stand. NMSP
issued the lastest stand regarding the NLD on 29th September 1998. I hope that
he didn't get that latest issue. If he doesn't get yet he should download
from:
http://www.twics.com/~met/unity/nmsp.jpg

Without knowing the latest situation and blaming others to be a fake one means
the unwise manner of a person.

ok