For Okkar (r)

Aren't you overclaiming  quite a lot, Okkar? I begin to feel your
inharmoniousness to other readers here by your detrimental claims.

You advertise  your partners as "Doctors" whom do not really earn PhDs.
(the reason: your team doesn't know how to confirm a PhD holder)

You echoed your master's voice by claiming that NLD members were 'invited' in
stead of 'detained' or 'hostaged' to counter a pure political advance.
(the reason: your team doesn't mellow enough and can't use the two words justly).

Well, "for a dictator, a country only means to a dictator's country."

Better watch your step otherwise you can loose hope for any credibility here.