HTUN AUNG GYAW AND CSB (r)

Dear Netters,
I do not want to response to those who proud of themselves and look down on
other people. But I was force to response to these accusations made by
newin naing who became refugee because he did not beat ne win.

ne win naing  accusations.

1. >Do you know HAG was unable to a report or explain to the ABSDF about the
>200,000 Bahts  (back in 1995 at the rate of 25Bts -- 1US$) donated by
>the Kawsakis from BRF of Japan. As far as the story goes, between HAG
>and KKL (who is also now in LA) the money was handed to them in BKK but
>never went to the ABSDF accounts?

Please write to our respected brother Ken and Sister Visakha Kawasakis
about this accusation.  Their e mail address is:
Ken and Visakha Kawasaki <belief@xxxxxxx>

They will explain to you how groundless it is.

2. Do you know of that HAG brought his Thai girl friend to the US
>(yes, he does have his
>      Burmese wife in the US also -- is that bigamy?) You can ask his
>wife -- you can ask Aung Kyi Oo  -
After two years of my resignation, I met a thai girl, she is from Mehidol
University.  We never married and she came to US by herself.   I never
sponsor her.  Now she married an American man and we became good friends.
Is this problem for newin naing?  My wife and kids enjoy to live with me
and they respect to me very much for my dedication to my country.  They are
very proud of me.  We made a house warming party in our new house yesterday
(Sep 25).  Many Burmese and American friends attended our party.  Do not be
jealous, I just explain the truth.

Ko Aung Kyi Oo (Former Chairman, Workers College) is my respected comrade
and last week he visited my house and help me to put a new phone jack.  He
is very good in that.  If anyone who want to talk to Ko Aung Kyi Oo, please
do so.

If you want to inquiry to my wife please call to her office at :Ms. Myint
(607)255-6451 .
If you want to call Ko Aung Kyi Oo
(607)273-8969

3.Do you know that OGGAR (son of one of the activists in Burma) committee
>suicide in HAG's apartment in BKK.  HAG never came back to the room to take
>care of the corpse and the funeral ?

Oggar Maw Tun was a son of U Ye Tun, my jail mate and a grand son of Dr. Ba
Maw.  Yes, he suicide in our apartment, actually he hanged himself.  It was
the most horrifying moment for me.  Ogga, Shwe Htee and me stick together
in BKK and Shwe Htee got malaria first.  I sent him to the hospital right
away. After that Oggar and I got sick.  Oggar was afraid of the hospital I
do not know why.  I forced him to visit the hospital but he refused.  The
day before he suicide himself, I told him I was sick also and we would go
to the hospital tomorrow.  He agreed and at night he hanged himself in the
toilet room.  When I wake up in the morning I found all his properties
which were line up in front of me.  His grand father watch, his pass port,
his photos and the tape that he recorded for me.  I listened the tape and
he said " Dear Ko Htun, Please forgive me to give you a lot of trouble
behind me, I cannot take it many more.  I am deeply depressed, my fingers
are numb and I cannot write a letter so I recorded it for you.  Please send
it to my --- my Grand Pa watch, please give my photo to ---, and so forth.
He repeatedly say the words "forgive me".  I was very sad and shocked for a
moment.  I went into the toilet and found his body.  I touched his cheek
and it was very clod.  I told him that "Dear Nyi Lay (little Brither) I
forgive you but you do not have to do like this.  My heart was very heavy
and full of sorrow but I decided to move all our belonging with my self
secretly because we have a lot of documents, letters from Burma and our
close friends.  If SLORC get this information all these people will be
captured because they contacted me.  Oggar father was in the prison at that
moment because when the MIS searched his house they found my letter.  SLORC
published a book called " Treators and Minonions" you will see my letter to
U Ye Tun in this book.  So I rent a taxi and move all the books and
letters, documents from our hide out to another place near JRS office.  I
told Therese to help and Therese arranged a place for me to stay.  I told
Zaw Gyi (now journalist name Aung Zaw) about the incident, he listened
Oggar tape and he too was shocked.  From my place to a new place it takes 3
hours because Bangkok Traffic is terrible,  I couldn't bring all my papers
and document by one trip, so I have to return back to this place knowing
that Oggar was hanging there.  I was a deep mental tortured for me but I
had to force myself for the sake of my comrades'safety who live under the
military rule. No body dare to help me, I told Shwee Htee at the hospital
and he was panic and cried.  He was  sick that he cannot help me for the
moving.  So I carry the stuff as much as I can for the second time and  it
took more than 3 hours.  I returned back for the third time and it was
around 6pm when I finally left the room.  I called to the police station
and reported the incident.  The police call the apartment and let the
manager to look into the room.  The manager look inside but he never
investigate the rest room.  Oggar body was behind the door, I still
remember the scene,  it will stay in my memory for my whole life. So the
manager locked the room and left, thinking that nobody was there.  Because
of the tremendous sadness and mental tortured I was ill on the next day.  I
went to the hospital in the morning and the nurse said they found malaria
in my blood.  I spend in the hospital together with Shwe Htee, he too was
very upset.  I called to the apartment and they said they never found the
body, and I was very worried and called to my journalist friend my friend
called to the apartment and this time they found the body.  As an illegal
alien, I could not to meet the police.  That is why I called to other
people for help.  I cannot go to his funeral but I tried to contact his
uncle U Zarli Maw, Daw Sanda Khin and his relatives and give all those
items to them according to his wish.  I did my best for him, my friends and
our revolution.  Shwe Htee was my assistant and as my close supporter at
that time,  he know exactly what was happened in that day.  I had to clean
all the mess by myself alone.  We are not get along anymore but if he say
that it is not true, he might me a liar.  I am very open and I do not
betrayed my friends in my entire life.  Yes, both Shwe Htee and I never
attended the funeral because we were sick and get treatment from the
tropical disease hospital.

I am proud of myself for telling the truth.

This letter is dedication to Oggar who terminated his valuable life under
military dictatorship.  Oggar family understand this incident and thankful
to me for helping their son when he was alive.  I am writing my own non
fiction novel about me and my friends.  I will put this part in my book.