a downward spiral and Byama's head

***********
 Dear Burmanet Editor,

Please refer to the letter you wrote on 22 July 1998 , Wednesday.. reminding us
not to post personal attacks on burmanet.

Personal attacks posted by Okkar , well paid or looked after by SPDC junta ,
just like Mya Mya Win and Win Naing , are really disgusting. Thay have no shame
at all. Their chidren have to be ashamed of having such kind of parents with no
moral value .
We have no time to write rebuttal , specially at this point of time.

I would appreciate if you could do something for us , regarding this kind of
postings.

Khin Saw Win