WILL SHE CHANGE ?

Regarding the parliament on 21 august, will Daw Aung San Suu Kyi change the
following Paragraph (excerpts from 1947 constitution written by her father
Bogyoke Aung San and Election law (31 may 1989)) if she manage to hold the
parliament ?

I respect her as a daughter of our national leader Bogyoke Aung San and an
educated Myanmar lady. But I do not want to salute (I am not going to
salute)the British Man around her. My great parents are paid for their lives
to gain our independence. Not only me there are many others. Even our
national leader Bogyoke Aung San.

One thing I am sorry that until today I never seen in the news, or never heard
from Daw Aung San Suu Kyi that her father was  Killed by u saw but the weapons
are supplied by british army officers.

I love democracy? I want Myanmar to gain more human responsibility with
Fundamental rights. We can do it. We do not need outsiders. Just change the
attitudes towards each others within the family.

Zaya Myo Aung

Excerpt from The Constitution of The Union of Burma (1947)

74. (1) Any person who shall be disqualified for being chosen as and for
being a member of either Chamber:

(i) is under any acknowledgment of allegiance or adherence to a foreign
Power, or is a subject or citizen or entitled to the rights and privileges of
a subject or a citizen of a foreign Power;

Excerpt from ELECTION LAW (31st May, 1989)

10. The following persons shall not be entitled to stand for election:-

(a) members of religious orders; (b) persons adjudged to be of unsound mind
as provided for in the relevant law; (c) persons serving prison terms, having
been convicted under sentence of a court for any offence; (d) citizens who
are not born of parents mentioned in Section 8 Sub-section (a) clause (2);
(e) persons who are under any acknowledgment of allegiance or adherence to a
foreign Power, or are subjects or citizens or entitled to the rights and
privileges of a subject or a citizen of a foreign Power; (f) associate
citizens, naturalized citizens and foreigners; (g) members of organization
declared as unlawful association according to any existing law; (h) members
of organization in armed revolt against the State; persons against whom there
is sufficient grounds of having links with the said organizations or with its
members to revolt; (i) individuals or members of organization who obtain and
make use of State fund, building, vehicle, property directly or indirectly;

Proviso: (1) The expression State fund does not include pension or the
official monetary support given by the State for the services rendered for
the benefit of the State;

(2) The expression building, vehicle, property belonging to the State does
not include buildings and apartments belonging to the Housing Department,
other buildings and apartments belonging to the State which have been used
under any existing law or rented from the State; aircraft, train, steamers
and motor-cars belonging to the State which have been hired on charges from
the State;

(j) individuals or members of organization who obtain and make use of money,
property, other assistance from the Government or religious  organization or
any other organization of a foreign country directly or indirectly; (k)
individuals or members of an organization who, for political purposes, use
religion as an excuse, and utter, deliver speeches and make declarations to
vote or not to vote and who encourage and incite such acts; (l) members of
defence forces such as Armed Forces, People's Police Force, public servants
from various public service bodies and various State owned economic
organizations and other public servants enjoying salary from the State fund.

Note. Retired persons are not included among such public servants