BBC-Burmese military reacts coolly (r)

I have received double posting of this, and many other items.  If this
cannot be resolved, I will reluctantly have to discontinue being on the
Burma listserv.  Very reluctantly, but I cannot come into the office every
day, be inundated with messages from this listserv and then find that some
are duplicates...or there are 3-5 wire service stories each day on the same
topic.  It is just unmanageable.   Heather Foote, Washington Office,
Unitarian Universalist Service Committee.   9/18