The Byamma's Head - 1 (r)

I think Byaman's Head is military regime. Byamam's head has been already
on the
ground because since 1962 when Byamma's falled on the ground ( when
militry regime took power), Burma became one of the poorest countries in
the
world. Burma hasn't been able to sustain peace and stability. People has
to live by fear and threat.
Military regime is troulbe maker, undesired by Burmese people.  If
the regime is good, 8.8.88 was not going to happen. If the military
regime is good,
Burma dosen't become one of poorest countries in the world. If the regime
is good, regime should be able to resolve the current political
problems. What else the regime can do to solve the political problems
instead of arrest people and put them in
jail. Use your brain to solve problem. Don't use your guns. Guns can't
solve probems. Yea right, everybody in
 the country talks bad about you, you still claim you are good person.
You are so shameless.

Pon Nya Mon