How Shall We Prove Our Help for Int

Students, workers, and people inside are courageously demonstrating against
the military regime at the moment or at least they are organizing for further
attempts.  When they are doing so, what can we do from the border and from the
liberated area which people call it?  The help from outside is dead important
for internal movements.  Shall we help the internal movements in practical
ways or shall we just post news on the net or shall we just issue statements
occasionally?  It is the question we all need to ask ourselves.
Many people will ask how we can help the internal movement or some will boast
that they arrange those internal demonstrations (since no one can certainly
know).  There is nothing we need to argue.  The matter is that shall we fight
to win or shall we go along just for the survival of our organizations.  Is
the names of the organizations or survival of the organizations important than
the change in the country?  Who knows?  Who will answer honestly.  All will
say that the change is important but all are doing for survival.  That is.
We have so many things what we all can do if our goal is the restoration of
democracy in Burma.  First of all, we can easily arrange demonstrations in
areas where we can penetrate or where the groups on the border used to
control.  If we can organize separate demonstrations in different places at
the same time and disseminate that news to the people inside and media
outside, it will be really encouraging for the movements inside.  If people
demonstrate in Burma, SPDC will certainly send its forces to crush.  When the
soldiers come, people disperse, and do another demonstrations in other places
at the same time again.  Then those soldiers will not know where to go and
what to do.  Furthermore, the people will become more productive in carrying
out those thing and they will become brave to do so by learning from their
experience.  They will realize and believe their power to start using it for
their cause.  At the same time, those movement will encourage the protestors
inside and will feel that they are not alone.  Since SPDC has to move its
forces around, it will lose its grip in central cities which will lead to
better chances for inside movements.
In order to carry out those things, the ethnic groups participation is
extremely important.  Since they control some of the territories, their
dedication and coordination is critical for the decisive action.  It is the
time we all need to show our creativity and strength by work but not by
statements.
When farmers become involved, workers can not stand by watching.  Everyone
will involve.  Who acts who wants to win.  It is time now.