missing chances (r)

In a message dated 98-08-28 01:16:36 EDT, Andrew.Lian@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> ubj:	 Re: missing chances
>  Date:	98-08-28 01:16:36 EDT
>  From:	Andrew.Lian@xxxxxxxxx
>  Reply-to:	burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (Conferencereg.burma)
>  To:	burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (Recipients of burmanet-l)
>

>  On 25 Aug 1998 23:43:47 ECHELONY@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>  >
>  > It is Soooooooooo Sad to hear that some poeple just only know how to nag
> about
>  > other people should do this and that while they themselves sitting  in
the
>  > comfort knowing they won't be in harm's way. It makes me wonder whatelse
> those
>  > morons use their mouths for other than looking for asses to kiss or lick.
>  >

>  Dear MrMrs.ECHELONY,
>  	If you are qualify to sitting in the comfort you
>  would. Know your self Mrmrs Poor Echelony! Your begger
>  manners are truly revealing in your E-mail. The world know
>  who is SUANTAK, how he explores his talents for RESTORATION
>  OF DEMOCRACY IN BURMA for decades. Have you ever spoke a
>  word for RESTORATION OF DEMOCRACY IN BURMA at any UN
>  conference? Have you ever travel to the LIBERATED AREAS for
>  RESTORATION FOR DEMOCRACY IN BURMA by your own expenses.
>  Have you ever contributed a single penny for RESTORATION OF
>  DEMOCRACY IN BURMA OR REFUGEES FROM BURMA in you life? Have
>  you ever wrote about true history of your people a single
>  line by your own expenses? Any of displace people from your
>  country ever resided in your room for a night or shared
>  your meal for once? There is no medicine to cure JEALOUSY
>  in this world that I am so sorry for YOU Mrmrs Echelony!

Thank you for your comment. One thing I found quite interesting about the
" democracy activists " is that they care more about knowing which side a
person
is on and what is his /her true identity than about the movement. Of course I
can
understand the reason behind that mentality. It is better to " see and  know
the real
target " than guessing in the dark.  To me dealing with and trying to solve
the probem is all that matters. If I may borrow the words from the former
Chinese leader Deng " It does not matter a cat is black or white. It is a good
cat as long as it can catch mice. "Again, to me I can't care less if the
person who contributes to the  struggles for a course is a begger , a pimp or
a whore as long as he or she can or has accomplished something then he or she
deserves respect and honor. Having said that I honestly don't see any value in
the original author's comment
( pardon me for not  remebering  his " famous name " )  about asking all the
people to stand up and sacrafice for ASSK, I presume, while the author himself
sitting in his comfort. Even if the author had " contributed greatly" to the
course by
sacraficing himself I personally don't think asking people to follow suit is
appropriate. Imagine if Mrs King ( MLK's widow) had asked all the black people
sacrafice their lives just like MLK did for the course of racial equality ,
would she gain support from the black majority. I doubt it.
You can call me " begger" or " bastard "  or " f.... asshole " or whatever
name you can come up with, it doesn't bother me at all. If I were one I
deserved it. If I am not
who cares what other people call me. Maybe some  hypocritical persons  think
it is a big deal. To me , nah..... hell with a name.
 BTW, UN  to me means nothing more than a political playground. If I decided
to become  a  " phony politician " I would do my damnedest to try to win a
chance to speak at UN.

>  >
>  > Besides using it to copy  the flowerish words from someplaces and helping
>  > other people masturbate what else do you use your hands for ?
>  >
>  	Well, you seems very educated person since your
>  English is very good but you try to deny the HISTORY and
>  the TRUTH. The BURMESETORY tells us that WHO ARE CRAZY FOR
>  POWER.I swear that "If there were 5 ethnic
>  leaders in Revolutionary council, BSPP, SLORC, and
>  even in SPDC, the BURMESESTORY would changed completely
>  and I would be in my home with family".

I am not good at guessing hypothetical situation so I don't know if there were
minority ethnic leaders in Ne Winn's BSPP Revolutionary Council what would the
Burmese history be. I do believe that geographically Burma is destined to be
quite divisive among the ethnic groups ,that includes the so called majority
Burman.
No one group of people in Burma can have a  definite control over any other
ethnic groups in terms of land, economy or politics. Maybe the day comes when
the majority Burman can have more tolerance towards other minorities then the
nation maybe able to unite as a nation. Otherwise I see civil wars are more
likely if the army relinguishes power. ( Yeah,yeah, what the f.... you are
talking about, you son of a b..., SLORC dog, SPDC mother f...er . Good
swearing. After all , they deserve it , don't they ? )
No Burmese politician can change the situation in the forseeable timeframe.
Not the incapable U Nu, not the theoretical, untested ASSK. Not that  " famous
kamikaze author " either.

>  >
>  > Why don't you stand on the roadside  and try to solicit  people for your
"
>  > hand and  mouth " business instead of giving a bunch of bulls here.
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  	Suantak and many people have been standing on the
>  roadside for 30 years. Where have you been all the time?
>  Why you scare to tell your name and true identities? Are
>  you a spy? Are you an ex-convict? Are you an ex-criminal?
>  FOR WHAT REASON YOU ARE HIDINGS? If not why you are
>  Echolony (MrsMs)?
>
>  Please "Never judge a man until you have walked until a
>  mile in his/her shoe".
>

>  Have a nice day,
>
>  Andrew Ngun Cung Lian
>  Valparaiso University

I only have a short life to live. I can't stand on the roadside for 30 years.
Not even
1 day, Jose. And I don't intent to walk in someone's shoes if I don't think
that person's shoes will last or fit for the " journey " .
Yes, I am a BIG spy. Are you happy now ? I don't think my identity is worth
knowing, Who cares about what kind of an SOB I am. You guys should care more
about other things than my identity.
Like I said I believe in results. If Microsoft's Bill Gates donated 100
miilion dollars for the course of the democracy in  Burma he would become an
instant hero and
would be much more important to the Burmese people than most of the
" activists".
ASSK won Nobel peace prize because of her background not because she did more
than a lot of the real activists towards Burmese democracy. That's one of the
reasons I don't support her. I don't know how many people on earth think North
Vietnam's Le Doc Tho , Palestine's Arafat or Israel's Rabin deserved the Nobel
peace prize. That's just my view. You can call it full of BS. That's fine. At
least it is better than those hypocrites.
BTW, you have a nice day too.  :>)