Mainichi-UN_pressures_govšt_over_de

I regret that the authorities in Japan response in odd fashion to my friends in Japan. As a rarely granted refugee by Japan, I like to warn Japanese government not to add more mistakes in Burmese political asylum cases. Japan's miktakes on the case of Win Naing family was obvious and awful.
Kyaw Tint
Refugee pp # 356