Dear Julien (r)

i could not agree more on this.  what saddens me more is these lowlife
ppl are giving others a bad rep.  it clearly demonstrates what class of
ppl they are or the poor attitude they possess, not to mention the
immature mentality.

i'm sure you've heard of a rotten fish rotting the whole boat..!

this is the impression someone will get when they hear "jungle + burma"!

how embarrassing!