Dear Julien

Dear Julien,
                Please cheer up and ignore the low level activists'
uneducated reckless shouting about you to discredit you.When you're powerful,
they are afraid of you and jealousy follows. Now you're being alleged as
siding with the military regime and from our point of view ,these people are
just bluffing with no backing with them.Opening up more than 4 email accounts
to write anything they want is what they do to attack people like you.When
the time comes, we'll name who is who.You are very brave to use your real name
to express what you think when these people attacking you are using  several
email accounts, hiding behind them.

On the whole, ignore them and they'll be damned by their own actions.Keep up
the good work.

Until then

Greg Winn