AFP-Students Protest in Rangoon (r)

Editorial comment,AFP News

<refer to your news 24/8/98>

People , 100 some in this stage,may be comrades in arms,of Rangoon, could
not bear anymore .They have had enough. Staged a protest against the
junta.Salute them for that.More protests should be should be
followed;........ at any form.   As long as it causes the junta ....  off
balance.
This is the time,the U.S  and others democracy loving nations must show
their true colour and act ....  in support for those out on the roads
risking their lives.

Any act to get rid of this most cruel and brutal ( every one of us already
know ) regime is just.   I am strongly agree to that , absolutely.

So as the United States of America ...... the only super power of the
planet and world policeman.Also the biggest economy of the world  ....
must do something about Burma.This is an obligation as  world's leading
democracy.

Right now,Aung san Suu Kyi is dying out there in protest for mere basic
human rights, freedom of movement and promoting basic human rights of
freedom of expression.

The United States indicted one of the most notorious of the world in all
time, Khun Sa turns U Htet Aung is not at large.He is protected by the
Burmese junta and laughing at U.S.A and its judicial capacity against one
of the most backward and poor countries of the world,Burma. However and
whichever way it got rid of the junta is right and just by any religius
point of view as well,no doubt about that.

Common Yankee !  for whichever god's sake, do something about it.This is
for your own good as well .

You will be glad in the end that you have done that.
Or you will be always feel guilty for not having done it.

Yours sincerely

panyoma

Society of  democracy (Australia)