Thank you RFB (r)

Dear Ma Baby Lay,

Thank you very much for your support. we  just revealed the truth on human
right violent in Burma.

It was pre-recorded with Daw Aye Thant Kyu for only one time. It is very
sad. We believe, Daw Aye Thant Kyu's family will join each other in short
time. A lot of listeners have cried when they were listening the story and
they want to help her.

We are just broadcasting on volunteer base. If some one or any group want
to talk about their feeling or abuse by SLORC/SPDC, please contact us.

Peace and Courage

Radio Free Burma Team
Sydney, Australia.